top banner

Trust Transfer

Pillars of Service

How to transfer your existing prearranged contract to John J. Buettgen, Mid-Wisconsin Cremation Society or Higgins Funeral Home?

It is a very easy process and you being the owner of your prearranged account can transfer it anywhere in the United States. All pre-funded accounts are required by Wisconsin law to be held in either a funeral trust fund which we can do at your local bank or through an insurance contract which we are state licensed to write.

So, to transfer all you have to do is give us a call and we can meet you in our office or in the comfort of your home.  We can review what your wishes are, make any changes you would like, then have you sign a transfer request form and we will take care of the rest for you. In the state of Wisconsin there are no transfer fees or loss of principle or interest to your prefunded account. You will not have to contact the funeral home which you are transferring your prearranged account from.

CLICK HERE to download the Transfer Authorization